FUNDAX OCIO S.L., hereinafter “company”, may collect and process data from website users and other interested parties having been obtained by different means such as:
● Web forms.
● Telephone contact.
● Paper forms.
● Postal mail.
● Sources of public access (newspapers and official newsletters, media, etc.)
● Other sources and legal means.
The treatment of the data collected through these sources will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the EU 2016/679 General Regulation of Data Protection, and other regulations in force in this regard.
Identity: FUNDAX OCIO S.L.
NIF / CIF: B73645921
Registration Data: Registered in the Commercial Registry of MURCIA. Volume 2708, Folio 101, Section 8, Sheet MU-71704
Address: AVDA. SANTA CLARA Nº 15, 4th D, EDIF. OASIS, 30800 LORCA (MURCIA) SPAIN
In the company we process the data of interested persons for the management and development of communications (user contact, resolution of queries, commercial promotion, newsletter delivery, company profile management on social networks, etc.) as well as for attending the requested services and developing our activity in accordance with our corporate purpose and / or bylaws.
Based on the information provided, we will prepare a commercial profile with the objective of improving your user experience and personalizing the offers and communications that we consider of your interest. Automated individualized decisions will not be made based on that profile.
If the reason for contacting the company and sending information about your person is aimed at finding a job (sending resumes, etc.) the data provided will be treated to evaluate your possible candidacy for job offers of the company. If the data provided is of interest to the company, a profile will be prepared with these being archived for human resources management.
In addition to the different means of obtaining mentioned, as well as the different purposes of treatment set out, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information system are:
● Identifying data.
● Contact information.
● Identification codes or codes.
● Postal or electronic addresses.
● Personal and professional characteristics data.
● Economic, financial and insurance data.
● Other data necessary for the development of services.
Personal data will be kept as long as we maintain a relation with you, either as a customer or as another type of interested party; as long as the deletion of these is not requested; or while there is some provision or legal requirement of conservation of these.
When the data cease to be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be deleted ensuring their confidentiality.
In the case of data provided for the purpose of job search, if these are not of interest to the company, they will be eliminated immediately ensuring their confidentiality.
The legal basis for the processing of your data may be due to the execution of a commercial, commercial, labor contract, etc., in which the interested party takes place.
Another legal basis for the treatment of your data is the informed consent in the case of other treatments such as: contact form of the website, registration for activities developed by the company, participation in the social media profiles of the company, and any other treatment that necessarily involves the collection of your personal data, for which a clear affirmative action by the interested party will be essential.
The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third party, with the following exceptions: a) auxiliary services and authorized treatment managers implicit in the development and correct provision of the services; b) administrations and competent authorities in the exercise of their functions; c) credit information systems with which a contract is in force when there is a breach of monetary obligations or certain, overdue and enforceable debts; d) legitimate stakeholders and other legally envisaged third parties.
As an interested party, you may at any time request the exercise of any of the following rights that assist you in the matter of data protection:
● Access to the personal data of the interested party to confirm whether or not data concerning you is being treated and obtain more Information about this treatment.
● Rectification or Deletion of personal data concerning the interested party when, among other reasons, they are inaccurate or are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
● Limit the processing of the personal data of the interested party in certain circumstances, in which case they will only be kept for the purpose of exercising or defending claims, for the protection of the rights of another person or for reasons of public interest.
● Receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have previously provided us, and in a structured format whenever possible. (Portability of your data).
● Oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. The company will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
To do this, you just have to contact us through the email address email@example.com, or by writing to AVDA. SANTA CLARA Nº 15, 4th D, EDIF. OASIS, 30800 LORCA (MURCIA) SPAIN.
Optionally, you can also contact the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) to learn more about your rights or request their protection by the supervisory authority.
The company adopts in its information system the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee an adequate level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information we treat.
However, as far as the legal system allows, we assume no responsibility for the damages and losses of alterations that third parties may cause in our information system. Any security bankruptcy will be conveniently and immediately communicated to the competent authority and / or state security forces and bodies.
Our policy regarding the sending of information through telematic means (email, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have agreed to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.